About the role
- Manage courses and user accounts across multiple Moodle installations and versions.
- To be responsible for the on-going Moodle virtual learning environment/ learning management system.
- Update and host new learning materials for a three month course starting in January 2020.
- Support colleagues, external partners and learners in the effective use of Moodle and addressing any issues they are facing.
- Address installation, configuration, registration and enrollment issues.
- Train new staff members and update the training materials if needed (Remote or face to face training).
- Provide data and reporting when needed.
- Manage (and update when needed) course documents stored on a shared network drive and maintain effective version control.
- Experienced in a similar role or a qualification in a related discipline.
- Experience administration a virtual learning environment such as Moodle/Blackboard etc.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills will come naturally to you.
- You will enjoy working in a team but also be able to show that when required you can work independently.
- You will be confident in managing a variety of demands and changing priorities and be able to meet deadlines.
- Fluency in Arabic & English.
Desirable skills and experience
- Experience of designing resources, activities and assessment for face-to-face, online distance and blended learners.
- Designing skills (photoshop or any similar tool).
- Experience with Articulate 360.
- Experience with other LMS than Moodle.
The successful candidate will be able to work remotely.
Part-time, equivalent to 0.25 F/T for 3.5 months with possibility for extension; anticipated start mid-December 2019; £250 - £400 per month, depending on experience.
Get in touch
Please send a CV and cover letter, citing examples of previous work using Moodle/Blackboard/other LMS, to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22 November 2019. Candidates are encouraged to apply as early as possible as applications will be screened prior to the vacancy deadline.